When you are on sublime editor window,
- Enter Ctrl + Shift + P, it will open command window for sublime.
- Type “Install Package Control”
- Click command “Install Package Control” form the list, it will install the package control for your sublime.
- Enter Ctrl + Shift + P, to open the command window. (Select Install Package)
- Enter the “sass” to search the sass support packages
- Select the appropriate one and click the package to install.
- Your done!, you can use these steps to install any package/support for sublime e.g. jade highlighting
Happy coding…. 🙂